1858 map
"Map of Talbot Co., Md. with Farm Limits 1858" by William Dilworth. This is the first map of the county to note the names of property owners, so it is a valuable reference tool. Only a dozen or so copies of this map are known and many are in poor condition. This one is used courtesy of the Maryland Room of the Talbot Co. Free Library.

Bolingbroke Neck
Bamberry Neck
Island Creek & Grubbin Necks
Ferry Neck
White Marsh area

         Click a link to enlarge that section