1858 map-Bamberry
Bambury Neck is home to the villages of Windy Hill, Bruceville and Barber. Barber is probably quite old, but almost nothing is known about it. The first Methodist chapel was built here by 1784. Its original name was Manassas but the name was changed in 1898 to flatter a politician who owned land nearby. Several miles east is Saulsbury House an unusual brick house that dates from 1705. Bruceville is home to Faith Chapel UM Church.