Time clock used to record the number of hours
employees worked at the cannery on Landing Neck Rd.
once owned by James Warner. It possibly was owned
earlier by Harrison Jarbo, another canner. Made by
International Time Recorder Co. 1901-1924. The clock
is in a solid oak case 3' 10 " tall, 15
inches wide, weighs about 70 pounds and is driven by
two very large springs.