Old Methodist Parsonage on Maple Avenue, circa 1954.
It was a typical old two story house and it was getting in very poor repair. In 1958 while Reverend Robert O. Wallace was serving our Church, M. Donovan Adams bought the old house from the Church, moved it [the first floor portion only] around to a location on Greenfield Avenue and built the present brick rancher that is still used as our parsonage. During the six months that this work was going on, Reverend and Mrs. Wallace and their son, Steve, temporally lived in a small bungalow out on Route 50 that belonged to N.T. Nelson. On October 26,1958 the parsonage was presented at a special service and Reverend Wallace and his family moved into the new parsonage. [Charles B. Adams, Jr.]