The image is a c.d.v. used mainly for portraits, so an outside scene on one is unusual. A dealer in antique photographs identified it as a style used in the early 1870s.
The building shown was replaced by a very similar building which was the one that burned in the 1911 fire. The building that is there now (2006) was built shortly after the fire.